Chatfield College has been designated as a Military Friendly School by Victory Media, the premier media entity for military personnel transitioning into civilian life. If you are a veteran or a dependent of a veteran, you may qualify for educational benefits. Financial assistance for college may also be available if you have served or currently serve in the military, Selected Reserve or National Guard.
1. Complete an application online or print a paper copy to send by mail. Chatfield does not have an application fee for students who apply online. If you choose to submit a paper application, there is a $10 application fee.
2. Provide official high school transcripts or GED scores All official transcripts must be mailed directly to Chatfield College at the following address:
Admissions Office Admissions Office Chatfield College OR Chatfield College 20918 State Route 251 1800 Logan Street St. Martin, OH 45118 Cincinnati, OH 45202
3. Campus Visit
4. Meet with our Veterans Affairs Representatives Attend a Veteran enrollment seminar to apply for educational benefits. For scheduling, please call (513) 875-3344 x146 for the St. Martin campus and (513) 921-9855 x202 for the Cincinnati campus. You will discuss VA benefits and how they can be applied towards an education at Chatfield.
Please Note: Completing registration for your e-benefits will dramatically expedite the process.
5. Schedule your Placement Test Contact an admissions counselor to schedule an ASSET placement test. This test will allow us to identify your strengths and needs in math, reading, writing, and computer skills so that we can build a solid plan for your academic success in college. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on select Saturdays. Please allow approximately 2 to 3 hours for the exam.
6. Register for classes Meet with an Academic Advisor to discuss your educational goals and get registered for classes.
7. Orientation Attend orientation to finalize paperwork and learn about available resources to help students successfully transition into college.