“Chatfield is a family tradition. I really love the teachers and the flexible class schedule."
- Aurora Boler, PSEO student, St. Martin Campus
“I enjoy the small campus setting and the fact that teachers know students by name.”
- Joseph Anderson, Cincinnati Campus
“Chatfield is a great experience coming from being home-schooled. Professors always make time for the students.”
- Emily Knisley, Class of 2013
“I like Chatfield because it feels like a family, instead of not knowing anyone, like on a bigger campus.”
- Nathan Bixler, St. Martin Campus
“I like the block scheduling because I could attend classes once a week, which left plenty of time for my work schedule and to spend time with my sons.”
- Teresa Fletcher, Class of 2013
“I really like the class sizes because you get to know your professors and classmates.”
- Amy Ashurst, St. Martin Campus
"I chose Chatfield because it felt right. The instructors really care about your success."
- Sokoni Hughes, Cincinnati Campus student
“I knew Chatfield was the perfect place for me as soon as I came here. I just fit.”
- Lillie Henize, St. Martin Campus
"I recommend Chatfield to anyone thinking about college, or even if you're not. The flexibile scheduling is really convienent and the instructors are very supportive."
- Omega Maddox, Class of 2013