Chatfield College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, disability, or other legally protected class.
Part-time Grants & Development Officer
Chatfield College, a private, Catholic, liberal arts college is seeking a Part-time Grants & Development Officer. This position is an important part of the Development Department’s operation which is responsible for raising funds and awareness to support the mission of Chatfield College. Wonderful work environment, flexible hours. EOE
Areas of Responsibility
Working in coordination with the Development Director and Advancement Team:
- Develops proposals for foundation, corporate, government and private funding sources to support unrestricted operating revenue and restricted programs.
- Develops a cohesive strategy for Chatfield’s grant seeking process, instituting best practices for research, application, review, award and evaluation.
- Maintains an active portfolio list of foundations and other funders and provides a tracking system to evaluate results.
- Coordinates with college staff to obtain relevant data for proposals, evaluations and reports.
- Researches foundations through directory databases and other sources.
- Determines which projects and grantors should be pursued and which have lower priority or should not be pursued.
- Assists with other fundraising initiatives including gift recording and administration, database management, event planning and coordination, mailings, and working with volunteers and donors.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Previous grant writing experience and success securing grant based funding
- Experience with database management systems a plus
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Assistant Facilities Manager
Chatfield College is looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to work at its St. Martin and Over-the-Rhine locations. Duties of this position include cleaning, janitorial and maintenance of building and grounds to assure continuous and reliable operations of the facilities. Other duties will include campus security and supervision of assigned student workers. Typical hours are 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 9:00 am to 5:30 pm on Friday.Apply Now
FULL-TIME, PART-TIME FACULTY & DEPARTMENT CHAIRS
Chatfield College is seeking qualified full-time and part-time faculty and department chairs to teach daytime, evening, or Saturday classes at either our St. Martin, Ohio campus in rural Brown County or our Cincinnati campus located in downtown Cincinnati.
Faculty are needed in all academic disciplines, and applications are considered on a rolling basis. For a complete listing of current courses, see our Course Catalog. Disciplinary areas include:
- Art/Performing Arts/Music
- Business/Information Systems
- Community Health Worker/Human Services
- General Studies
- Humanities, including Languages
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Religious Studies
- Social Sciences
Pursuant to HLC Assumed Practice B.2., candidates should have attained a Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution in the discipline they wish to teach, or a Master’s degree and 18 credits of graduate study in the discipline they wish to teach. In some cases, equivalent experience may be considered. Certified transcripts and a background check will be required as a condition of employment.
Chatfield College is a private, Catholic, liberal arts institution offering the Associate of Arts degree and is an equal opportunity employer. Chatfield College is a nonprofit institution, fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.Apply Now
Chatfield is experiencing growth and expansion as a result of the success of its new campus in Over-The-Rhine and increased enrollment in Brown County.
Applicants are being considered for a wide range of teaching, management, student support, and administrative positions for both campuses. Full-time and adjunct teaching appointments may be available in all academic discipline.
Only electronic submissions will be considered. No phone calls, please.Apply Now