Coordinator of Institutional Assessment and Effectiveness
Chatfield College, a private, Catholic liberal arts college with campuses in St. Martin (Brown County) and Cincinnati, OH is searching for a qualified individual to fill the position of Coordinator of Institutional Assessment and Effectiveness. This position will be responsible for leading and documenting the College’s data gathering, analysis, and reporting, and coordinating the assessment of courses, programs, departments, extra and co-curricular activities, and the college as a whole, consistent with the Chatfield Mission.
This position is full time, with benefits. Though based at the main campus in St. Martin, some travel to the Cincinnati campus will be necessary. Compensation includes salary, medical benefits, generous PTO, paid holidays, 403 (b) contributions (after 1 year), paid life and short term disability insurance, tuition assistance for employee and family members. Dental, Vision, and AFLAC programs available at employee expense.
- Work closely with the Dean, Registrar, Business Office, Financial Aid, and Enrollment Management to gather and maintain accurate data across all college functions.
- Utilize and analyze internal and external data to create reports to inform strategic planning, budgeting, and decision-making.
- Develop and execute assessments activities of courses, academic programs, mission effectiveness, and student life.
- Help maintain the College’s accreditation with the Higher Learning Commission by coordinating accreditation activities of all departments.
- Serve as HLC Data Update Coordinator
- Oversee the ongoing evaluation of student learning and academic achievement to ensure program effectiveness, continuous improvement, and accreditation compliance.
- Performing other research and assessment activities as assigned by the Dean.
- Collaborate with Dean, faculty, and staff to articulate program outcomes and measures to evaluate and assess student learning.
- Collect and analyze data from internal and external sources.
- Work with Dean, faculty and academic advisors to identify and expedite opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Keep current on best practices in research, compliance, accreditation and assessment.
- Coordinate periodic reports to, communications with, and site visits from accreditors.
- Maintain assessment and accreditation reports, data and documentation files.
- Create and develop responses and reports requested by the College administration as requested.
- Monitor institutional compliance with Ursuline core values and legacy statement.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, advanced degree preferred.
- Must understand and support Chatfield Mission and Ursuline Core Values.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to lead teams and work with others.
- Must be able to operate within strict guidelines and time parameters, meeting deadlines.
- Strong statistical and analytical skills, including proficiency with computer programs, databases and internet research.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to make meaningful contribution to Chatfield College.
PART TIME FACULTY
Chatfield College is seeking qualified Part Time Faculty to teach daytime, evening, or Saturday classes at either our St. Martin, Ohio campus in rural Brown County or our Cincinnati campus located in downtown Cincinnati.
Faculty are needed in all academic disciplines, and applications are considered on a rolling basis. For a complete listing of current courses, see our Course Catalog. Disciplinary areas include:
- Art/Performing Arts/Music
- Business/Information Systems
- Community Health Worker/Human Services
- General Studies
- Humanities, including Languages
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Religious Studies
- Social Sciences
Pursuant to HLC Assumed Practice B.2., candidates should have attained a Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution in the discipline they wish to teach, or a Master’s degree and 18 credits of graduate study in the discipline they wish to teach. In some cases, equivalent experience may be considered. Certified transcripts and a background check will be required as a condition of employment.
Chatfield College is a private, Catholic, liberal arts institution offering the Associate of Arts degree and is an equal opportunity employer. Chatfield College is a nonprofit institution, fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.Apply Now
Chatfield is experiencing growth and expansion as a result of the success of its new campus in Over-The-Rhine and increased enrollment in Brown County.
Applicants are being considered for a wide range of teaching, management, student support, and administrative positions for both campuses. Full-time and adjunct teaching appointments may be available in all academic discipline.
Only electronic submissions will be considered. No phone calls, please.Apply Now