Associate Dean & Site Director
Due to an impending retirement, Chatfield is in search of candidates for the position of Associate Dean & Site Director to supervise and manage the academic and business operations of its new campus in Over-the-Rhine (OTR).
- Represent Chatfield College at functions, to prospective students, visitors, and the general public
- Coordinate activities specific to the OTR Campus
- Supervise and approve purchases and receipt of goods
- Approve payroll and PTO
- Prepare weekly schedule for OTR Campus staff
- Attend monthly Faculty Senate meetings
- Attend scheduled GCCCU meetings
- Supervise the faculty and staff assigned to the OTR Campus in cooperation with the Academic Dean, Business Office, and Admissions Office
- Facilitate staff and faculty meetings
- Serve as an Academic Advisor to assigned students
- Present to students in Cornerstone classes
- Attend to safety and security issues related to the OTR Campus
- Attend to student issues
- Attend to faculty and staff issues
- Collaborate with the Dean in selecting, supervising, and evaluating adjunct instructors
- Maintain communication with faculty, staff, and students
- Collaborate with personnel at the St. Martin campus for consistency of operation
- Support Chatfield’s mission and its leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Masters Degree in Educational Administration
Previous successful experience in a supervisory or managerial position
The Registrar manages and maintains the integrity and security of all academic records. She/he helps monitor institutional compliance with The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA ) and enforces Chatfield’s FERPA policies. The Registrar also supports the college’s Retention Policy and maintains records as outlined in that policy.
- To manage and maintain the integrity and security of all academic records, monitoring institutional compliance with FERPA and other relevant regulations.
- To maintain the academic calendar and the college calendar.
- To design and coordinate course schedules.
- To develop and implement academic policies.
- To plan and oversee commencement exercises.
- To serve as Secretary of Faculty Senate.
- To assist in communicating with current and prospective faculty.
- To work on special projects as assigned.
- Adhere to office procedures, standards, and methods, including knowledge of registration processes, course offerings, etc.
- Work on special projects and assignments such as meetings, training sessions, student orientations, student and faculty surveys, etc.
Masters Degree in Business or Educational Administration
Chatfield College is seeking qualified Adjunct Faculty to teach daytime and evening classes at either our St. Martin, Ohio campus in rural Brown County or our Cincinnati campus located in downtown Cincinnati.
Faculty, who will be hired as independent contractors, are needed in all academic disciplines.
Candidates should have attained a Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution in the discipline they wish to teach.
Chatfield College is a private, Catholic, liberal arts institution offering the Associate of Arts degree and is an equal opportunity employer. Chatfield College is a nonprofit institution, fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.Apply Now
Chatfield College is seeking qualified Adjunct Faculty to teach science classes at either our St. Martin, Ohio campus in rural Brown County or our Cincinnati campus located in downtown Cincinnati.
Faculty will be hired as independent contractors. Candidates should have attained a Master’s Degree in Science from a regionally accredited institution.Apply Now
Community Healthworker Faculty
Chatfield College is seeking qualified Adjunct Faculty to teach Community Healthworker courses/topics. Instructors may teach an entire course, or specific topics of a course. Topics include Community Health, Anatomy and Physiology, Care Coordination, Case Management, and Nursing.Apply Now
Chatfield College is seeking qualified Adjunct Faculty to teach math classes at our Cincinnati campus located in downtown Cincinnati OR at our St. Martin main campus in St. Martin, OH.
Faculty will be hired as independent contractors. Instructors may teach Algebracourses or remedial math courses. Candidates should have attained a Master’s Degree in Math OR a Master’s Degree in Education with a Math Concentration from a regionally accredited institution.
Chatfield is experiencing growth and expansion as a result of the success of its new campus in Over-The-Rhine and increased enrollment in Brown County.
Applicants are being considered for a wide range of teaching, management, student support, and administrative positions for both campuses. Full-time and adjunct teaching appointments may be available in all academic disciplines.
All positions will commence in June 2016. Only electronic submissions will be considered. No phone calls, please.Apply Now