College Credit Plus (or CCP) is Ohio’s dual enrollment program (now replacing post-secondary options – PSEO).
Graduate from college sooner by earning college and high school credit at the same time. The college credits you earn now can be used to complete an Associate of Arts degree at Chatfield College, which can then transfer to almost any regionally accredited college or university to go towards a Bachelor’s degree.
Attend an Information Session
- Thursday, August 31st- Olyer High School , 4:00pm
- Thursday, September 21st- Mt. Auburn International Academy, 4:30pm
- Thursday, November 2nd- Western Brown High School, 6:00pm
- Thursday, November 9th- Whiteoak High School, 6:00pm
- Thursday, November 16th- Lockland High School, 6:00pm
- Monday, December 11th- Fairfield Local High School, 7:00pm
- Wednesday, December 13th- Ripley High School, 6:00pm
- Thursday, January 18th- West Clermont High School, 7:00pm
- Thursday, January 18th- Little Miami High School, 6:00pm
- Monday, January 22nd- Bethel Tate High School, 6:00pm
- Tuesday, January 25th- Hillsboro High School, 6:30pm
- Wednesday, January 31st- Eastern High School, 6:00pm
- Thursday, February 1st- Princeton High School, 6:00pm
- Thursday, February 15th- St. Bernard Elmwood Place High School, 6:00pm
- Wednesday, February 28th- Loveland High School, 6:00pm
- Students must pass the placement test in the subject they wish to take
- Student fulfills the course pre-requisites
Click here for a guide on CCP.
How to Apply for College Credit Plus
|Steps:||What You Need to Do:|
|Step 1||Collect and review information about the CCP option|
|Step 2||Notify your high school principal that you plan to participate in CCP next year. You will one of the following forms:
Letter of Intent to Participate
Letter of Intent to Participate- Home School Students
|Step 3||Complete an online application|
|Step 4||Schedule your campus visit|
|Step 5||Take the Accuplacer test
Get your free study guide here
|Step 6||Send your official high school transcript to:
20918 St. Rt. 251
St. Martin, OH 45118
|Step 7||Select your course(s) with your CCP advisor.
|Step 8||Attend a mandatory CCP Orientation (dates coming soon).
|Step 9||Begin classes at Chatfield College|
Questions About Becoming a CCP Student?