The mission of Chatfield College is to empower students who might best succeed within our supportive, small college experience. Success is demonstrated through the achievement of established learning outcomes in a liberal arts education grounded in our Catholic heritage and Ursuline legacy.
Creating a community of prayer and faith
Creating a community that models excellence in lifelong learning
Creating a community of reverence and esteem
Creating a community of support for one another
Proud of its Catholic heritage, Chatfield College is the only Associate’s degree liberal arts college in southwest Ohio, offering fully-accredited academics with individual attention and small class sizes to meet the needs and improve the lives of diverse lifelong learners. In cooperation with other accredited colleges and universities, Chatfield offers opportunities to achieve Bachelor’s degree completion.
Through an education at Chatfield, graduates will be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Evaluate and integrate relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Analyze and synthesize information and present it both orally and in writing.
- Utilize computer applications.
- Apply principles of the scientific method and the mathematical process.
- Apply economic principles and interpret history and culture.
- Analyze and evaluate ethical values and ecumenical beliefs and be able to seek their own.