Our mission at Chatfield College is to empower students to succeed within our supportive, small college experience. Success is demonstrated through the achievement of established learning outcomes in a liberal arts education grounded in our Catholic heritage.
Through an education at Chatfield, graduates will be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Evaluate and integrate relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Analyze and synthesize information and present it both orally and in writing.
- Utilize computer applications.
- Apply principles of the scientific method and the mathematical process.
- Apply economic principles and interpret history and culture.
- Analyze and evaluate ethical values and ecumenical beliefs and be able to seek their own.